Prospective parents visiting hours
|Monday to Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 1:00PM|
We will be pleased to provide you detailed information about the school learning philosophy, teaching and learning methodologies, infrastructure facilities, fee structure and guide you through the admission process.
Contact Details of the admissions department.
Mobile No: +919071291000
Minimum Age required for Grade Level Admission
A child must be 5 years 10 months old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Grade 1.
We request prospective parents not to make any appeals for relaxing the entry age criteria.
|Class||Minimum Age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought||Maximum Age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought|
|Valistus Early Years||Pre Nursery||2 years||3 years|
|Nursery||3 years||4 years|
|Foundation Stage 1||4 years||5 years|
|Foundation Stage 2||5 years||6 years|
|Valistus Primary||GRADE 1||5 years 10 months||7 years|
|GRADE 2||6 years||8 years|
|GRADE 3||7 years||9 years|
|GRADE 4||8 years||10 years|
|GRADE 5||9 years||11 years|
|Valistus Secondary||GRADE 6||10 years||12 years|
|GRADE 7||11 years||13 years|
|GRADE 8||12 years||14 years|
The Admissions Committee will scrutinize all admission requirements (application forms, proof of date of birth, medical history, school reports, etc.
Admissions will be subject to availability in the respective grade.
Duly filled in application form should be submitted to the admission department along with 5 passport size photographs and photocopy of the Birth Certificate and Aadhar Card.
- Passport Copy, OCI & POIO Copies for children born abroad are to be submitted.
- Original TC and Original Marks Report are to be submitted for admissions to Grade 2 and above.
After completing the registration process, next steps are
- Personal interaction for Valistus Early Years till Grade 2.
- Diagnostic assessment would be conducted to understand the starting points of the student, with prior appointment from Grade 3 onwards.
Within 3 working days, the admission team would revert with necessary feedback.
To block a seat, admission fees must be paid, within the stipulated time frame of 1 week.
Document check list (to be submitted to admission office)
- Colour photo (passport size 5 copies).
- Birth certificate photocopy (original required for verification).
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Original Transfer Certificate (from Grade2 onwards).
- Photocopy of the mark-sheet from the previous school (from Grade 2 onwards).
- Medical reports (if necessary)
- Family photograph (post card size)
- Additional address proof if the child staying in an address other than Aadhar card.
- Legal documents supporting custody of the child (Only in case of single parents undergoing or underwent a legal trial)
Nonnative students (other than Indian origin) would need to provide the following documents in addition to the above list.
- International Passport Copy
- Visa (period of stay) Copy
- Necessary documents as prescribed by the regional FRRO
You can contact Admission Counselor for further assistance.
Mobile No: +919071291000
The school has its own philosophy and it determines the daily schedule, the variety of activities, the uniform, the holidays, methodologies etc. Prospective parents who are seeking admissions may note that the school will not revise its own philosophy if your child is unable to adjust to what we laid down for everyone.